the gang is together

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
My four established Redfoot, 3 females, one male have just met my new three, one male. Two females.
I used a short quarantine for two reasons. One, these new 3 came from just a few miles away. And 2, a microscopic examination of poop from all 3 showed no parasites or eggs. None.
As of tonight the old crew are sleeping in the two night houses and the new trio of newbies are all huddled together in a construction pipe, far away.
They got together momentarily at feeding time and I took this photo.
At least they agree on figs, cactus and hibiscus.

20161207_150649-1.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Actually, I consider a hoard when you have too many that you can't take care of them properly. That's really not Jeffs herd. They live in luxury

Last edited:

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
My four established Redfoot, 3 females, one male have just met my new three, one male. Two females.
I used a short quarantine for two reasons. One, these new 3 came from just a few miles away. And 2, a microscopic examination of poop from all 3 showed no parasites or eggs. None.
As of tonight the old crew are sleeping in the two night houses and the new trio of newbies are all huddled together in a construction pipe, far away.
They got together momentarily at feeding time and I took this photo.
At least they agree on figs, cactus and hibiscus.

View attachment 194058

So beautiful..