TNT powder good or bad?

naturalman91

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Medford Oregon
so i got to looking around online today and i was wondering how some people felt about carolinapetsupply tnt powder of dried weeds and flowers and grasses can this be used as a way to supplement flowers grasses and weeds that the tort isn't getting in there diet? i buy fresh greens all the time but flowers weeds and grasses are hard to come by in a apartment complex

thanks for any and all answer's in advance

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I have use the TNT supplement for a year and a half now. I sprinkle it on any of the greens I buy at the grocery store so I use it mostly in the winter. I am very happy with it, my tortoise seems to like it. I got the one with the probiotics, as a kind of insurance policy I guess. Other people will have to give their opinions on that. I definitely recommend it.

naturalman91

10 Year Member!
Medford Oregon
leigti said:
I have use the TNT supplement for a year and a half now. I sprinkle it on any of the greens I buy at the grocery store so I use it mostly in the winter. I am very happy with it, my tortoise seems to like it. I got the one with the probiotics, as a kind of insurance policy I guess. Other people will have to give their opinions on that. I definitely recommend it.

how often do you use it? can it be over done like calcium supplement?

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I use it 3 times a week sprinkled on the grocery store greens during the winter. I use herbal hay the alternate days.

jennanne

I use it and my tortoise eats as much as when I don't use it! I also got probiotics and it helped regulate her pooping too, I would definitely recommend it.

naturalman91

10 Year Member!
Medford Oregon
lismar79 said:
I use it 3 times a week sprinkled on the grocery store greens during the winter. I use herbal hay the alternate days.

can it be over done like calcium supplement that's what i'm worried about

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I will see what a more experienced person says but..... I assume that since it is dried weeds and is a small amount of a varied diet that o.d. would not be an issue. The bag comes with a reccomended dose of 2 to 3 times a week.