Tort enjoying the weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

allegraf

10 Year Member!
This is our big male enjoying the Florida weather. It is in the 80's today and sunny. This is why I live in Florida and my torts appreciate it!

IMG_1095.jpg

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
Soaking in the sun and taking a little dip in the water, very nice...

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
We California natives use to brag about our awesome year round weather too....:D It was 21° here last night.....burrrrburrrrrr ....today the sun is out but the temps are still cool....lucky my CDTs are sleeping beauties right now or they would be sad...lol

Beautiful RF by the way :D

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
OK, I officially hate most of you on the forum!

It is not going to be over 32 for the extended forecast, and getting down to 9 many nights. There is some snow on the ground, not much thankfully, and more forecast later this week. heavy coats, hats and gloves, extra blankets at night, cars that barely start in the mornings. Dang.

Every winter I ask myself why the HECK I keep tortoises in Nebraska! I like pet rats too, why the BEJEEBERS am I keeping animals that cost as much as tortoises do to buy and house/heat over the winter, and take as much room as they do when rats would be SO much easier.

The two thoughts that most often come from that line of thinking are:
1.) Its a sickness. I love my torts! and
2.) Torts, nothing. Why the BLUE BLAZES am *I* living in Nebraska???

(Sorry for the rough language!)

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Ha, awesome picture! Coagi's coloration looks a bit like "Mr. Hot tub" you've got pictured above... I know you found him roaming around outside, but just maybe...

oscar

10 Year Member!
Illinois
Can I send some of my red foots down to you to spend the winter?
We can call them snow torts then. 36 here today they predict low of 14 on friday.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Ah...some snow expected tonight. Pio and Solo are so jealous. Beautiful Cherry you have there.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Yes my torts were out in the sun today- It was warm my 2 radiated even pooped after soaking in the sun. I was waiting for my redfoots to start digging because it was warm. Last xmas one of my female redoots laid 1 of 3 clutches. Im hoping she has another round in her this xmas. Yes sunny again tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just messing with you people in the snow

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
I really need to move to florida. only going to be maybe in the low 40s all weekend long

Status
Not open for further replies.