Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
PHP:
[quote][code][/code][/quote]
Well I think I finally figured out how to post pix. So here is the tort table I made. What do you think?

Grrrr...I can't get my pictures off photobucket. I think I might be retarded :(

coastal

10 Year Member!
Florida
you need to use this code to post the pics with out uploading

replace you photos URL with the web address to your photo.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I don't know what the URL is or the web address to the photo:( I told you I am retard

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Angi:

Run your mouse over the picture you want to copy. When you do, a group of letters and numbers appear below the picture. Go down to the line of numbers that starts - numbers, numbers, numbers, then ends [img]

You have to "copy" (right click) the whole line including the img's at both ends, then come back here and "paste"

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I can't get the photobucket pix to come up on tort forum. Just the photo files on my computer come up. But thanks that will help when I learn to do the other. I really want everyone to see my tort table and let me know if I should change anything.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You go to Photobucket and sign in. Then click on "add photos" this shows all the photos that are in your computer. Scroll through the photos until you find the ones you want and click on them, then "upload." Just follow the directions from there.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Okay I did all that, but it gives me options like facebook twitter and a bunch of sites I have never heard of except no tortoise forum. How do I send them to TF????

coastal

10 Year Member!
Florida
You would have to upload them to your account first. If the file size is to large they wont upload and you will have to resize them. Once the photos are on PB mouse over the photo right click and select properties. Then copy the web address and paste it in your post on here with the IMG tags. Repeat that process for each photo.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
So you are telling me I take them from my computer, put them on photobucket and then send them back to my computer?! I will try.

Status
Not open for further replies.