Tortoise Feet

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
He looks like he OD'd on flowers!
What's really silly is he was just checking them out. He only devours (hook line and sinker) a dandelion flower (or even the poof ball) if it suits him. Or a wild strawberry ? I tricked him into a picture and curiosity got the best of him.?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Lola is gorgeous! Instead of putting a face to a voice like when you talk to people on the phone, we get to put a face to a name. Well kinda, I guess. She is beauty!
Thank you I think so but I'm biased:)
Lola is actually a 'he' - a vet told me I had a female but it soon became obvious he was a male.
I kept the name because of the Kinks song.
He manages very well with just the one foot although it does slow him down when he tries to climb and affects his balance . I do worry that the shorter leg cause problems for his other leg and hip in the future but he's fine so far.

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Lola is actually a 'he' - a vet told me I had a female but it soon became obvious he was a male.
He manages very well with just the one foot although it does slow him down when he tries to climb and affects his balance . I do worry that the shorter leg cause problems for his other leg and hip in the future but he's fine so far.
Oops, forgot that Lola was taking a walk on the wild side. Lola, L O L A Lola, ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Now I gotta go listen to the kink's song but that's ok cause I love the kinks ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ok I listened and the name fits perfectly. I haven't listened to that song in years ? but it's one of my all time favorites. I didn't know that it was by the kinks ? thanks.

Sloanbarry

Ambridge PA
Gawd I thought I had a problem. Here is a post from January

Do I really still have to do daily foot massages cause my Russian is getting jealous. Is a sullly foot fetish a bad thing? Their feet are so darned cute! I don't want his owner to think I'm lewd, you know, taking pictures of his feet.

IMG_1377.jpg
I LOVE tortoise feet and legs ?. They are too cute. Always tell my little man what sexy legs he has ?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Ok I listened and the name fits perfectly. I haven't listened to that song in years ? but it's one of my all time favorites. I didn't know that it was by the kinks ? thanks.
I know this thread is about feet, but in keeping with this specific topic, darn Nibbles keeps getting into my lipstick. (It’s actually after eating a fruit from a cactus plant)
3D6C2770-81FB-442D-835D-4EA70596C3CC.jpeg3D6C2770-81FB-442D-835D-4EA70596C3CC.jpeg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I know this thread is about feet, but in keeping with this specific topic, darn Nibbles keeps getting into my lipstick. (It’s actually after eating a fruit from a cactus plant)
View attachment 333092View attachment 333092
I think that's another reason why we humans wind up loving them so much. Their cute little faces when they've had a great time eating speaks volumes. Such a cute little baby face ? and like a baby it's a fight sometimes to clean them up.?