Tortoise Fridge

Stupid Cobble

Location (City and/or State)
York
I have two spur-thighed tortoises and have always hibernated them in an outhouse. I would like to try hibernating them in a fridge this year.

I'm currently looking for one, and it should ideally be a drink or wine cooler, so I can use it as such in the summer!

However, my female is quite large, so the internal dimensions of the cooler need to be 30 cm x 45 cm (width and/or depth) at a minimum.

Does anybody know of something that will do the job? I'm based in the UK.

Thanks in advance.

LJL1982

UK
I have two spur-thighed tortoises and have always hibernated them in an outhouse. I would like to try hibernating them in a fridge this year.

I'm currently looking for one, and it should ideally be a drink or wine cooler, so I can use it as such in the summer!

However, my female is quite large, so the internal dimensions of the cooler need to be 30 cm x 45 cm (width and/or depth) at a minimum.

Does anybody know of something that will do the job? I'm based in the UK.

Thanks in advance.
Curry's have a Husky fridge for £169.00 and Argos have a Bush table top fridge for £120.00. Probably best to just Google it or visit a few retail parks and take a look.

Stupid Cobble

York
Curry's have a Husky fridge for £169.00 and Argos have a Bush table top fridge for £120.00. Probably best to just Google it or visit a few retail parks and take a look.
Thanks. I've checked out Currys and other stores and done a lot of Googling. I don't want a massive fridge, but just can't find one big enough yet also small enough! It looks like I might just have to bite the bullet and go with a "normal" fridge or large cooler.