Tortoise health

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
El Sobrante, CA.
Trust me...I'm going to go by the guides yall linked. I've only dealt with the 3 local turtles (box, painted and snapping) and theyre pretty basic. I will be changing my uvb. I have a couple different ones around here somewheres. Right now all my attention is going to getting her well. That takes time and effort. If she can get better I will get her better.
It will take some time, but with the care guide and info from the vet, you and your lil tort :tort:will only get better.

skitz2999

Willis Wharf, VA
Trust me...I'm going to go by the guides yall linked. I've only dealt with the 3 local turtles (box, painted and snapping) and theyre pretty basic. I will be changing my uvb. I have a couple different ones around here somewheres. Right now all my attention is going to getting her well. That takes time and effort. If she can get better I will get her better.
I saved the post "

The Best Way To Raise A Sulcata, Leopard, Or Star Tortoise​

so that its easy to find.

skitz2999

Willis Wharf, VA
The vet gave me this stuff to put on her food and medicine for her nose. She said she should be ok if we can get her to eat. She ate A LOT last night and she's eating now. Her nose seems like it wants to close also. It looks and I hope that we are on the right track. I'm hopeful and a big THANK YOU to everyone with their posts and words of wisdom. You may have helped saved my little buddy's life.

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
The vet gave me this stuff to put on her food and medicine for her nose. She said she should be ok if we can get her to eat. She ate A LOT last night and she's eating now. Her nose seems like it wants to close also. It looks and I hope that we are on the right track. I'm hopeful and a big THANK YOU to everyone with their posts and words of wisdom. You may have helped saved my little buddy's life.
That is wonderful news, I'm so glad things are looking UP for the both of you ?
Keep up the soaks, so your SweetPea stays Hydrated, and keep the warmth up, as it aid's in digestion. Did the Dr. mention a "Follow up" appointment, if No, it might be prudent to figure on one, in a month or so...just to check in with the Doc. Thank you for the good news. Keep us updated on SweetPea's progress...
?

skitz2999

Willis Wharf, VA
That is wonderful news, I'm so glad things are looking UP for the both of you ?
Keep up the soaks, so your SweetPea stays Hydrated, and keep the warmth up, as it aid's in digestion. Did the Dr. mention a "Follow up" appointment, if No, it might be prudent to figure on one, in a month or so...just to check in with the Doc. Thank you for the good news. Keep us updated on SweetPea's progress...
?
She wants to see us back in 2 weeks.