TORTOISE RESCUE NETWORK

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Surprise, AZ
Just updating on Charlie and Lucy. They left AZ today and are headed to their forever home in TX. The new parents are friends of Bodatort1 and I know they are going to have an amazing life there!

image-2194016191.png

Charlie trying to escape!

image-3725025793.png

My Pom saying goodbye to his new friend!

image-1594577867.png

Bye bye, Miss Lucy! XOXO

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Once again Kim you have done a wonderful job getting all these precious torties started on their new lives including giving them new names!! I am so excited that I will be able to keep an eye on L&C. They are going to a great home with a mommy (Lisa) who has spent so many years rescuing turtles, including mending a turtle's broken leg. They are going to be spoiled and so loved. I believe Lisa also plans on joining this forum so we can also keep track of them thru her postings.
Good Job Kim!!:tort:

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
LuckysGirl007 said:
Just updating on Charlie and Lucy. They left AZ today and are headed to their forever home in TX. The new parents are friends of Bodatort1 and I know they are going to have an amazing life there!

View attachment 33670

Charlie trying to escape!

View attachment 33671

My Pom saying goodbye to his new friend!

View attachment 33672

Bye bye, Miss Lucy! XOXO
Aww...im gonna miss them...you better of told them i said good bye...off to forever home they go...im gonna miss charlie...

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
sibi said:
Kim, are these Baby Runt"s siblings?

No, Charlie and Lucy are unrelated. Baby Runt's siblings are Lumpy (in Missouri with Ripkabird98), Spot (in Florida with Danieltheanvil), and Squish Scute (in CA with Waterboy still looking for a forever home).

BodaTort1 said:
Once again Kim you have done a wonderful job getting all these precious torties started on their new lives including giving them new names!! I am so excited that I will be able to keep an eye on L&C. They are going to a great home with a mommy (Lisa) who has spent so many years rescuing turtles, including mending a turtle's broken leg. They are going to be spoiled and so loved. I believe Lisa also plans on joining this forum so we can also keep track of them thru her postings.
Good Job Kim!!:tort:

Thanks, Cari! I'm holding my breath until they arrive safely. I'm glad Lisa is planning on joining the forum! She can read all about the "before they were rescued" and the MONTHS of people trying to get them! AND we will get lots of pictures! Lisa checked the tracking number for the torts and sent me a text saying she will be waiting in the driveway at 1030 for them (1030 = estimated delivery time). :). I know they are going to have a wonderful life! I kept trying to explain that to Charlie but he just wouldn't listen! Kept trying to escape!

mainey34 said:
Aww...im gonna miss them...you better of told them i said good bye...off to forever home they go...im gonna miss charlie...

Me too! I told them you said goodbye! :)

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Jtrux this one is in your neighborhood :) your turn to be the hero!! :) seriously though someone should email and find out all the info.... Any other West Texans?

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Yea, hopefully they come down on the price too. Maybe without the aquarium you can get a deal.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Oh, my...atleast tell them to get that poor thing in a larger enclosure...might have to either wait till after. Xmas for the price to come down or pay the 100

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
BodaTort1 said:
Kim they probably won't since I don't write the magical "Kim" emails. ;-)

Lol! Of all the torts I had only 2 sets are ones I actually emailed. The other 2 were ones I picked up after someone else made arrangements. So, not magical emails. :(

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Hello. I am in Yuma, Az and would be willing to travel to Phoenix and Tucson areas to pick up animals as well as foster them if needed. Also will be checking Craigslist for ads. It's wonderful that you guys are doing this.