Ohio USA
OMG!!!! He could of pulled the pups tongue
right off!!!That is terrible!!!!!! :(.......sorry,
I didn't like that

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
That's not too funny. It looked like it was pulling on the tongue and could probably rip it off. The puppy would most likely thrash around and rip its own tongue out if the tort had a strong enough grip. I'm sorry I just don't find this funny.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
After reading the comments I didn't even bother watching. All I can say is what are the owners of the pup thinking, allowing that?

jessrich87

5 Year Member
This happened to my dog with a red eared slider from outside, not a good experience for any of us and his poor tongue was bleeding. I didn't watch the video, just assuming from the comments that the tort but the dogs tongue.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I thought it was cute at first. Until I seen the poor pups tongue being stretched out. I sure hope the poor puppy was okay.

TortoiseWorld

5 Year Member
Lisle Illinois
Animal abuse! I already flagged the YouTube for it, I suggest you do the same. This video made my stomach sick, it is very painful to watch. This TV show should be shut down and possibly even criminal charges made for animal abuse.

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
R114 said:
This is from a TV show. The crazy guy just keeps dozens of animals on one table while he tries to teach us how to properly care for them. A good reminder to be wary of where you get your information on pets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bUbauza6-8

Oh my gosh! What happened at the end? That cry was sooo sad! He said "ferret on the floor" like it was nothing. So sad. I'd like to pop that guy in the head. Maybe get the gears in his head moving, if he has any.

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Houston / Webster, TX
mattgrizzlybear said:
R114 said:
This is from a TV show. The crazy guy just keeps dozens of animals on one table while he tries to teach us how to properly care for them. A good reminder to be wary of where you get your information on pets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bUbauza6-8

Oh my gosh! What happened at the end? That cry was sooo sad! He said "ferret on the floor" like it was nothing. So sad. I'd like to pop that guy in the head. Maybe get the gears in his head moving, if he has any.

I just watched this video and this guy is an Idiot and should not be alloyed around animals.

pepsiandjac

10 Year Member!
Swansea UK
omg this man should be jailed,don't know what was happening to that poor puppy at the end,and at 1.20 when the white bird is swinging the small green bird

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
I could have spent my whole life not having seen that video... but now I have and it's basically ruined my whole day.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
That was horrible!!! I feel do bad fur the animals OMG! Unbelievable I really didn't like tht. Not funny. The animals t hurt n he doesn't care!! The bird dangling and the puppy at the end really got to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.