Tortoise walked away outside-- any ideas to attract him back?

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
As an update-- we located this Eastern Hermann's and it is unfortunately not Chip. We are helping the folks who found this tortoise to get it into a good home!
I'm so sorry to hear that it's not Chip. Better to know then not knowing. I hope you find Chip

Chip's mom

Philadelphia
I'm sorry he was not Chip. At least you are able to help this one.

Chip come out come wherever you are!
I know, it is frustrating. We are in Southeastern PA so he might not have survived the winter here, though he was a resourceful guy and I'm optimistic. He came to us with a respiratory infection. We did a vet-prescribed treatment and it got much better, but not completely better. And we have foxes and occasional hawks around here, so all these things worry me, but I'm remaining hopeful!

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I know, it is frustrating. We are in Southeastern PA so he might not have survived the winter here, though he was a resourceful guy and I'm optimistic. He came to us with a respiratory infection. We did a vet-prescribed treatment and it got much better, but not completely better. And we have foxes and occasional hawks around here, so all these things worry me, but I'm remaining hopeful!
I remain hopeful (for you) as well!! Just keep looking. Best wishes