Truly Blessed Images

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
My daughter Kennedy and myself. She is truly my favorite person in the whole wide world. When she's off to college, or married, and I don't see her near as much... I can look back on pictures like this.View attachment 242955
Beautiful! You are reminding me of the TV commercial where the dad is cleaning out the Subaru to give to his daughter...
Yes, the moments we cherish and treasure and know we will remember at a later time.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Beautiful! You are reminding me of the TV commercial where the dad is cleaning out the Subaru to give to his daughter...
Yes, the moments we cherish and treasure and know we will remember at a later time.
Thankyou!! She is not so lucky, no Subaru. Have a chevy S10 lol. [emoji23]

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I absolutely love the picture of your dog. It is totally commercial quality. You slap that picture on a bag of dog food, and I would buy it. The ingredients could read ground camel and hyena butt's, but because of that picture I would buy it.
Lol it's actually two different dogs, the first one laying upside down is mine.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
My daughter Kennedy and myself. She is truly my favorite person in the whole wide world. When she's off to college, or married, and I don't see her near as much... I can look back on pictures like this.View attachment 242955
o-O I see some hearts being broken and a shot gun sitting by the door.