Truly Blessed Images

Jay Bagley

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Have you been watching Twilight by any chance?[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Lol no. Being a 40 year old guy, I'm embarrassed to say this... I do remember that scene from the movie. I've seen all the Twilights a couple times with my daughter. I've actually been doing a The Walking Dead marathon today.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Lol no. Being a 40 year old guy, I'm embarrassed to say this... I do remember that scene from the movie. I've seen all the Twilights a couple times with my daughter. I've actually been doing a The Walking Dead marathon today.
Lol. It's a Dad's duty to watch chick flicks with his daughter.[emoji6]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
That is definitely true. Done Twilight, Maze Runner, Divergent, the list goes on and on. But definitely since it was with my daughter, it's been time well spent.
I go watch all the super hero movies with my son's. Lol. But I enjoy them. In fact I am currently watching Wonder woman for the third time right now. Good thing I like these type of movies.[emoji23]

katieandiggy

5 Year Member
Suffolk, United Kingdom
That is definitely true. Done Twilight, Maze Runner, Divergent, the list goes on and on. But definitely since it was with my daughter, it's been time well spent.

Omg I love all of those films [emoji87] I’m a 36 year old woman but I kind of loose myself in the whole romance of it all lol
Hunger games
Twilight
Maze runner
Divergent
Vampire diaries

I’m like a big kid

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Omg I love all of those films [emoji87] I’m a 36 year old woman but I kind of loose myself in the whole romance of it all lol
Hunger games
Twilight
Maze runner
Divergent
Vampire diaries

I’m like a big kid
I forgot about The Hunger Games. I took her to see all those in the theater. I know a lot of women who like those movies, so you're not alone.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I have 2 sons so I don’t get to do the whole chick flick thing.
I took my son to watch Jurassic world fallen kingdom in 4DX which was fun.
I just have one daughter, I had to step sons when I was married. I don't quite see them as often though. Luckily my daughter likes to fish, she doesn't really like to hunt. But she does like to track my deer for me. She tracked this one all by herself when she was 11.KIMG0129.jpeg

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Whahaha. Are you secretly hoping your turtles are going to turn into ninja turtles?
Just always had an obsession with turtles. In fact I still have an unopened VHS copy of Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle movie I've had since 1990

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I just have one daughter, I had to step sons when I was married. I don't quite see them as often though. Luckily my daughter likes to fish, she doesn't really like to hunt. But she does like to track my deer for me. She tracked this one all by herself when she was 11.View attachment 243058
I don't think I have the stomach to hunt. And my youngest would most probably sabotage my hunt on principal if i ever had the stomach to do it.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I forgot about The Hunger Games. I took her to see all those in the theater. I know a lot of women who like those movies, so you're not alone.
I think you could be 80 years old and would still enjoy those movies. Well I plan to anyway. When I am in my 80's I will be living vicariously through the action and romance movies. [emoji6] Or maybe getting some good tips...you never know they might come in handy. [emoji23] [emoji23]