Truly Blessed Images

katieandiggy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Suffolk, United Kingdom
Its not for everybody. She hates the idea of me killing anything. She just likes to eat it.

The only animal I can kill is a spider.
I’m terrible. I even rescued a pigeon that being attacked by a bird of prey. I sat for like 40 minutes with this bird under my car, just getting itself back together. It flew off into a tree after so I felt good.
I also drove on a 5 mike journey as I saw a hedgehog in the road on my way home from work, I got all the way home and couldn’t stop thinking about this hedgehog, so back I went just to check it wasn’t injured or anything.
Hunting is not a big thing in the U.K. People literally riot about things like fox hunting. I live in the country and there are lot of pheasant shoots, I often see them, I’m ok with it if they are shooting them to eat. I think if maybe It was more common here I would be more accepting of it.
One day I will make it over to the US. It’s one of the places that is on my bucket list.
Wyoming
Montana
New Orleans

Those are the places I really want to visit!

Jay Bagley

Michigan
The only animal I can kill is a spider.
I’m terrible. I even rescued a pigeon that being attacked by a bird of prey. I sat for like 40 minutes with this bird under my car, just getting itself back together. It flew off into a tree after so I felt good.
I also drove on a 5 mike journey as I saw a hedgehog in the road on my way home from work, I got all the way home and couldn’t stop thinking about this hedgehog, so back I went just to check it wasn’t injured or anything.
Hunting is not a big thing in the U.K. People literally riot about things like fox hunting. I live in the country and there are lot of pheasant shoots, I often see them, I’m ok with it if they are shooting them to eat. I think if maybe It was more common here I would be more accepting of it.
One day I will make it over to the US. It’s one of the places that is on my bucket list.
Wyoming
Montana
New Orleans

Those are the places I really want to visit!
That's all good, I respect everyone's opinions and beliefs. I don't kill everything LOL. Pretty much I just deer hunt, and I do some minor varmint control for my parents. I actually love animals, we have rescued and raised numerous baby rabbits, baby raccoons, 90% of the fish I catch I end up letting go cuz I feel bad for them. I honestly just prefer the taste of venison over beef and love being outdoors.

TriciaStringer

5 Year Member
Louisiana
I have four girls, haven’t seen the Twilight movies. Saw all Hunger Games. We all read the books too. We have seen all the Marvel movies, Harry Potter (books too), and Jurassic Parks and Worlds.