Wanted to share

King Arthur

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Bay Area, California
Today I bought a key finder and taped on King Arthur (easy to see) and I'm watching and he showed me a dangerous spot.. curiosity definitely high today. [emoji217][emoji38]

King Arthur

Tortoise Club
Bay Area, California
Ohh, I'm sorry.. it's such a funny progression, but basically he is head first in the garden box area we have had longer than we had King Arthur, so were blocking areas with wood we have to create some kind of corral. But this pic is his 1st nose dive, good thing I was watching.[emoji102]
I was trying to see the pictures but my phone doesn't like photos on here. Starting to assume it's just my phone

Turtle girl 98

Sandstone mn
Ohh, I'm sorry.. it's such a funny progression, but basically he is head first in the garden box area we have had longer than we had King Arthur, so were blocking areas with wood we have to create some kind of corral. But this pic is his 1st nose dive, good thing I was watching.[emoji102]
Lol that's funny. I restarted my phone and the pics came through [emoji3526] beautiful tort [emoji3526] funny progression of pictures. Love how curious he is [emoji7]

Sue Ann

chapin , South Carolina
Oh my, I totally get it! Lyric is a consummate escape artist. I had to resort to using marble floor tiles to make surfaces too slick for him to climb. He still figured out a way to escape!
Guess you are going to have to use concrete blocks 2 high. Maybe build him some climbing walls in the center to let him exercise his body and his mind. lol

Lyric

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
Guess you are going to have to use concrete blocks 2 high. Maybe build him some climbing walls in the center to let him exercise his body and his mind. lol
Did that. He got a toe hold and over he went. Head first of course. Any higher, I'd have to secure them differently . He's very determined and very strong.