Water turtle adoptions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minos90

Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Do members post water turtle adoptions here as well? Is there a separate section or forum?
Looking to adopt some more water turtles for my various 275 gallon water tanks

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
I think a lot of the members who have aquatics do end up with hatchlings and surplus, like I do. However, at least in my case I really don't post to sell, but would consider it if I saw someone looking. Why not try a WANTED posting and see if someone responds. 'Tis the season for all kinds of chelonians to be hatching!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I concur. Post something in the "wanted" section.

Too bad I didn't know you wanted water turtles. I have a small musk turtle, a very young RES and a medium sized western painted and my tortoise partner, Will, was just here taking some leopard babies home to San Diego with him. I could have sent the water turtles too.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Do members post water turtle adoptions here as well? Is there a separate section or forum?
Looking to adopt some more water turtles for my various 275 gallon water tanks

What species of turtles are you looking for? Are you looking for males or females? How long have you been caring for turtles and how long have you lived at the place where you will be housing them at?

Minos90

San Diego
I concur. Post something in the "wanted" section.

Too bad I didn't know you wanted water turtles. I have a small musk turtle, a very young RES and a medium sized western painted and my tortoise partner, Will, was just here taking some leopard babies home to San Diego with him. I could have sent the water turtles too.

Oh the western painted sounds nice!
Also the musk. I have a 100 musk turtle tank with 2 razorback musk. I keep them separate from my sliders because the sliders eat everything.

Minos90

San Diego
What species of turtles are you looking for? Are you looking for males or females? How long have you been caring for turtles and how long have you lived at the place where you will be housing them at?
I've been keeping turtles since I was 13. I'm 26 now. I've lived at my current place for 2 years but in October I'm moving in to a house of my own.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
I would contact San Diego Turtle and Tortoise club. They have many turtles that need homes.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
if you want to be swamped with water turtles post an ad on Craigslist

Minos90

San Diego
im not looking for red ear sliders. i made an ad on craigslist and what everyone wants to give me is red ear sliders lol

Status
Not open for further replies.