WE HAVE A WINNER!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
The winner of the beautiful tortoise art is SARAH G.!!

Congrarulations, Sarah. Please shoot me a private message here on the forum with your address and this coming Thursday when I go into town I'll mail you your prize!

The raffle netted over $300 for the Forum. THANK YOU!!! to all who participated, and also a BIG thank you to @pamj52 for donating her artwork to be rafled!

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
The winner of the beautiful tortoise art is SARAH G.!!

Congrarulations, Sarah. Please shoot me a private message here on the forum with your address and this coming Thursday when I go into town I'll mail you your prize!

The raffle netted over $300 for the Forum. THANK YOU!!! to all who participated, and also a BIG thank you to @pamj52 for donating her artwork to be rafled!
Hi, I am a Sarah G just checking it not me as I donated but am in UK.

Last edited:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Dang it all anyway! Just once I wish we could have an 'event' that goes off without a hitch. Sarah graciously backed out and suggested a re-draw, something I'm going to do just as soon as I hear from Josh that he has double checked the names he gave me to be sure they are all valid ticket holders.

So stay tuned, we'll have a new winner soon!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Dang it all anyway! Just once I wish we could have an 'event' that goes off without a hitch. Sarah graciously backed out and suggested a re-draw, something I'm going to do just as soon as I hear from Josh that he has double checked the names he gave me to be sure they are all valid ticket holders.

So stay tuned, we'll have a new winner soon!
She did say that she was just donating, as I did. I believe Josh even thanked her. I'm sure with the excitement of the new baby, he just forgot. Her and my names should have been excluded from the start. Would be boring if there were no glitches. Besides, tortoise people are not boring but we do have glitches lol

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
She did say that she was just donating, as I did. I believe Josh even thanked her. I'm sure with the excitement of the new baby, he just forgot. Her and my names should have been excluded from the start. Would be boring if there were no glitches. Besides, tortoise people are not boring but we do have glitches lol
I did same. My name should not be in the running.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'll be happy for anyone that's awarded it.☺️🐢

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ok, let's try this again. . .

Our winner is Rob J.!!!

Rob, please send me a PM here on the Forum and let me know your address and I'll get UPS to bring your artwork to you.

Once again, thanx to all who participated.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, for Pete's Sake!!!!! I just heard back from Josh, and he said that Rob Johnson didn't enter any of his information when he bought his raffle tickets. So, we don't know who he is, and he's not responding to my request for his info! This is so frustrating! I really wanted this raffle to go over without a hitch, and all it's been is hitches.

Does anyone know Rob Johnson?

Oh well, if I don't hear from him soon I'll just hang the art in my own reptile room! (just kidding. If we don't hear from him in a reasonable amount of time I'll draw another name)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, the mystery has been solved!!! Josh did some detective work and come to find out, Rob Johnson is our own @jeff kushner !!!!

Congratulations, Jeff. . . or should I call you Rob? Please send me a PM with your address and phone number and next Thursday when I go into town I'll ask UPS to send you your pirize.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Well, the mystery has been solved!!! Josh did some detective work and come to find out, Rob Johnson is our own @jeff kushner !!!!

Congratulations, Jeff. . . or should I call you Rob? Please send me a PM with your address and phone number and next Thursday when I go into town I'll ask UPS to send you your pirize.
I love it 🤩 too funny 🤣