What breed

pacific chelonians

Location (City and/or State)
SanDiego California
But I do not actively try to find them or make them just am one to grab them as I am wondering how nigh they will get and what trates they will express my Curiosity gets the best of me sometimes

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
But I do not actively try to find them or make them just am one to grab them as I am wondering how nigh they will get and what trates they will express my Curiosity gets the best of me sometimes
By paying for them you are directly encouraging people to make more. You are financially rewarding bad behavior.

By displaying them, you are encouraging others to want them and get them. You are creating a market for unscrupulous breeders who see a new way to make some cash, to the detriment of their individual animals, and to the detriment of the species.

pacific chelonians

SanDiego California
I am not going to say I am perfect I am human I am not actively searching for hybrids but i and many others can say the do make awesome educational animals and I do not buy them from people trying to breed them but who am I to say that an animal that came into this world accidentally should not have a good like but that is just my opinion and you may disagree with it but I do want to clarify I do not condone this breeding

William Lee Kohler

5 Year Member
Eugene, OR
Looks like maybe a radiated x Sulcata hybrid? If that is even possible?
I had the same thought. Have never seen a Sulcata that highly domed. The rear marginals made me think possibly Leopard and Sulcata but there's no patterning for either radiata or pardalis. Interesting that the only Aldabra trait seems to be the high shell dome.