• Breed

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
There are no breeds of tortoise. "Breed" indicates cosmetic variations within one species, like dogs. Tortoises are classified as different species, with some species, like yours, having several subspecies which indicate different morphological characteristics and are often location specific.

You have a greek tortoise. Testudo gracea. I'm not experienced with this species, so I'm not able to tell you the sub species, but there are other members here that can. Telling them where you are might help too.

Welcome to the forum.

John1478

U guys r epic and now I have another question how do I breed them because I got another pair but female

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
U guys r epic and now I have another question how do I breed them because I got another pair but female

You've got to set the mood just right. 1st make sure the lighting is soft, play some Barry mantilo and put a teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon on in the background (that should get the male amped up). Then take a zip lock Baggie and fill it with warm water so they have a waterbed :)

J/k

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

John1478

Their is a really bad thing I got a pair and when I got home i noteced it was a hermann and I cant breed them