What is The Best Cereal?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I alternate between Frosted Mini Wheats, Fruit Loops and Coco Krispies.

Last edited:

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I eat cereal every day. Sometimes twice a day. Been eating it since I was a baby. Breakfast of champions. Literally.
I love cereal too. I eat plain oatmeal daily, but often eat cold cereal too. I tend to stick to cheerios and life ( my favorite!) though.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
My current inventory is: Rice Crispies, Honey Smacks, Frosted mini wheats, Cheerios reg n Cheerios multi grain, Lucky Charms n oatmeal. N I'm an adult. N I live alone. But the kid in me loves cereal !! That will never change !! LOL
I generally eat lunch for breakfast.
I dislike traditional "breakfasty"items in general.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Me too. But i did a thing and it stuck.....i get the instant oats packs and put one in a cup with some milk and leave it in the fridge overnight, and eat it cold in the morn like cereal. Pretty good
When I make steel cut oats, I cook enough for several meals and just reheat it in the microwave.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
What is the best cereal in your opinion mine is fruit loops, what are your thoughts on the best cereal?

BACON!!! BACON!!! BACON!!!
Smoked sausage if y’all are on a budget. Grain products should be mixed with hops or double distilled for other adult beverages. Cereal? Now that’s cute. LOL. Fine, put chocolate in it and I’ll eat it fast. Coco puffs. You know …

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Truthfully my favorite cereal is fried, ground sausage, with a pile of brown rice dumped in, mixed with scrambled eggs and shredded sharp cheddar cheese. I’ll eat this three times a day if I’ve got it. It’s got rice so it’s kinda cereal, right? Works for me. Oh, and a glass of milk on the side depending on time of day.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Truthfully my favorite cereal is fried, ground sausage, with a pile of brown rice dumped in, mixed with scrambled eggs and shredded sharp cheddar cheese. I’ll eat this three times a day if I’ve got it. It’s got rice so it’s kinda cereal, right? Works for me. Oh, and a glass of milk on the side depending on time of day.
That sounds so good!!!!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
That sounds doable.