Which calcium

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hi me again I know I keep asking questions but Im paranoid lol. What type of calcium should I get my torti. I’ve heard repti-cal is good, zoo med, etc but there are so many I don’t know what to get. Also im looking for a powder. Please help Thanks :)

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hi me again I know I keep asking questions but Im paranoid lol. What type of calcium should I get my torti. I’ve heard repti-cal is good, zoo med, etc but there are so many I don’t know what to get. Also im looking for a powder. Please help Thanks :)
All I can say is ask away. That's what the TFO is all about. And it looks like you are getting good answers from some of the best. Welcome 🤗

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
I feed mine crushed or powdered eggshells, along with cactus flour, dusted on their greens from time to time.

Jamie

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Quick question what calcium do you use or think is the best for my tort. I’m asking many people.
I have been using reptical but I really love seeing the other more experienced members answers. I'm always willing to change what I do if I learn something that may be better for my tortoise. And you are getting good answers.🤗