Who has the biggest female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrantophis

5 Year Member
I know my Chloe isn't the biggest, though she is probably the prettiest and smartest, and, I digress...
I was wondering how big she will get. She is 19" plastron length and a few months under 5 years old.
Who has a really big or just beautiful female sulcata?

acrantophis said:
I know my Chloe isn't the biggest, though she is probably the prettiest and smartest, and, I digress...
I was wondering how big she will get. She is 19" plastron length and a few months under 5 years old.
Who has a really big or just beautiful female sulcata?

Who has THE biggest! Not tge biggest!

Attachments

• image-216557336.png
    image-216557336.png
    866.5 KB · Views: 182

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
RE: Who has tge biggest female?

Awww, you're right, she is the prettiest. I only have males...

SamB

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Yucaipa, CA

Is there a thread for biggest male? Lol

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas

Ummm. I can measure my girl tomorrow. early summer she was 21" and 110 pounds. I thinks she has grown a bit.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal

Don't know if she breeds anymore (last I heard...she's done), but this is BIG MAMA. She is the WC mother of my CLIMBER and the BIGGEST sulcata I've ever seen in person! She was 189 lbs three years ago...and close to (if not exceeding) 36'' long...and almost as wide...as you can see in the second photo!

dotpi8.jpg

20rsle8.jpg

acrantophis

5 Year Member

DeanS said:
Don't know if she breeds anymore (last I heard...she's done), but this is BIG MAMA. She is the WC mother of my CLIMBER and the BIGGEST sulcata I've ever seen in person! She was 189 lbs three years ago...and close to (if not exceeding) 36'' long...and almost as wide...as you can see in the second photo!

Dang!

LunaLupus

5 Year Member

All of those are awesome!!! That Big Mama is gorgeous!!!

Julius25

5 Year Member
France

Big Mama is incredible !!!
Big sulcata are really so nice torts.
:)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Here's another shot that was sent to me a few years ago! I remember the owner emailing me that the female is over 100pounds...and that it took three (big) guys to lift this giant! The male's name is Sampson...that's all I know! If anybody remembers (or knows) the origin of these two...I'd like to give the owner credit! My first thought was Woody's but, again, I'm not sure!

mhbupt.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
For the life of me I can't seem to remember the name of the tortoise, but Teri's female (and the female's name is also her username) is pretty big. Teri hasn't posted in a while, but can anyone remember her lovely girl's name?

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
DeanS said:
Here's another shot that was sent to me a few years ago! I remember the owner emailing me that the female is over 100pounds...and that it took three (big) guys to lift this giant! The male's name is Sampson...that's all I know! If anybody remembers (or knows) the origin of these two...I'd like to give the owner credit! My first thought was Woody's but, again, I'm not sure!

That is a BIG boy. And, a tough girl...dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.