Would You Believe It!

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Dear Jacky and Daisy, - please don't encourage Sapphire to do silly things - I am sure Cathy would't appreciate it - and don"t try anything yourself. You two are extremely precious family heirlooms.
Zola x
Unfortunately Jacky and Daisy have tried to visit the neighbours over the years which is how they managed to scrape their shells. You be a good boy as well Zola. Jacky and Daisy are both out but not doing much because it's overcast.

MaNaAk

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Unfortunately Jacky and Daisy have tried to visit the neighbours over the years which is how they managed to scrape their shells. You be a good boy as well Zola. Jacky and Daisy are both out but not doing much because it's overcast.

MaNaAk
It's nice that Daisy and Jacky are such sociable girls. Do they get invited in for a cup of tea and biscuits on their visits?
Zola

MaNaAk

Southend
It's nice that Daisy and Jacky are such sociable girls. Do they get invited in for a cup of tea and biscuits on their visits?
Zola
Dear Zola,

One particular neighbour was very strange and seemed to complain our late mummy about us but when our brother Sandy (a rabbit) she was okay. Sandy was capable of doing a lot more damage and this and some time later this neighbour had a little dispute about something entirely different.

Jacky and Daisy

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Sapphire,

Are you able to get out today? Are you able to get yourself? We were reading about a tortoise called Houdini who could do just that.

Jacky and Daisy
Dear Jacky, Daisy, Zola and Seymour, the list is getting longer ☺️

Mommy dearest was kind and took me out today and it's perfect weather for me so I not hiding in my little hut. She checked on me and let me stay out for now. I'm just wondering around looking at stuff.

Sapphire 🐢

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Jacky and Daisy, - please don't encourage Sapphire to do silly things - I am sure Cathy would't appreciate it - and don"t try anything yourself. You two are extremely precious family heirlooms.
Zola x
Hahaha he doesn't need encouragement to do what already comes naturally. The little in duh vidual 😉

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Jacky, Daisy, Zola and Seymour, the list is getting longer ☺️

Mommy dearest was kind and took me out today and it's perfect weather for me so I not hiding in my little hut. She checked on me and let me stay out for now. I'm just wondering around looking at stuff.

Sapphire 🐢
Dear Sapphire,

We're very pleased about that.

Jacky and Daisy

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hopefully mummy will let you out tomorrow as well.

MaNaAk
It was such a beautiful day. It'll be a bit IMG_20220801_165435552.jpgwarmer tomorrow but safe so yep 👍 Sapphire was still out and about after 5pm and only kinda hiding. The sun was finally out front so I had to bring him in.

MaNaAk

Southend
It was such a beautiful day. It'll be a bit View attachment 348216warmer tomorrow but safe so yep 👍 Sapphire was still out and about after 5pm and only kinda hiding. The sun was finally out front so I had to bring him in.
Jacky and Daisy were out from 7.00 am until 1.00 pm when I had to go out and it was still love when I got back at 5.30 pm so they went out until 7.00 pm. Jacky buried herself under some leaves and Daisy just stayed in the sun.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
Good afternoon everyone.

Daisy is having her tests done locally tomorrow and she will be prescribed anti-inflammatory medication as well.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
Just want to say that the vet found out that the results of the tests wouldn't have been any faster in London so they are being done locally. This means that my original idea of Daisy having the tests locally was best all along. She will start receiving anti-inflammatory medication tomorrow.

MaNaAk

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Just want to say that the vet found out that the results of the tests wouldn't have been any faster in London so they are being done locally. This means that my original idea of Daisy having the tests locally was best all along. She will start receiving anti-inflammatory medication tomorrow.

MaNaAk
🤞

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yeah! I'm so glad you can get all that locally.. your vets obviously know a little bit about stress on them and are being collaborative. Looks like they actually care.🤗

zolasmum

5 Year Member

MaNaAk
Zola and I hope that Daisy will be a good girl about having her medication - maybe she will get an extra mushroom later today?
Zola and Angie

MaNaAk

Southend
We are on our way back to Jacky and strawberries. The samples have been taken and Daisy is on antibiotics as well. I shall deal with the results whatever they are but at the moment I am very pleased. Daisy's defecating on the way is probably also good for her.

MaNaAk