Jacky And Daisy Are On The Move Tomorrow

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good morning everyone Jacky, Daisy and I are moving tomorrow and I won't be able to post very much until broadband is installed on Friday however I will let you know how we get on. I hope to be able to put Jacky and Daisy outside in this lovely weather before we move because otherwise they will drive each other and me mad if they spend too much time in the pet carrier!

MaNaAk

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Good morning everyone Jacky, Daisy and I are moving tomorrow and I won't be able to post very much until broadband is installed on Friday however I will let you know how we get on. I hope to be able to put Jacky and Daisy outside in this lovely weather before we move because otherwise they will drive each other and me mad if they spend too much time in the pet carrier!

MaNaAk
Good luck with everything. Are you moving to another place in Southend, or further away ?
Best wishes
Angie

MaNaAk

Southend
Just put the girls out and Jacky was ready to go out anyway they have plenty of bedding for a further lie in.

MaNaAk

Avuwyy

Liverpool, Merseyside
I hope the move goes well for you all! When I was younger I used to go on short holidays to Southend with my dad’s side of the family. Beautiful place. Not to almost poke at the ‘northern vs southern chips’ debate (Being a northerner), but from memory, Southend has got to have some of the nicest chip shops I’ve had in any of the southern cities I’ve visited. The beaches are lovely too. Would love to visit again!

Haha, I see the clover there too. My tortoise had a good go on some clover yesterday, trampled the dandelion to get to them. Do you think Jacky and Daisy would want to exchange the clovers for some of Herbie’s dandelions? I’m sure he’d be thrilled to swap.

MaNaAk

Southend
I hope the move goes well for you all! When I was younger I used to go on short holidays to Southend with my dad’s side of the family. Beautiful place. Not to almost poke at the ‘northern vs southern chips’ debate (Being a northerner), but from memory, Southend has got to have some of the nicest chip shops I’ve had in any of the southern cities I’ve visited. The beaches are lovely too. Would love to visit again!

Haha, I see the clover there too. My tortoise had a good go on some clover yesterday, trampled the dandelion to get to them. Do you think Jacky and Daisy would want to exchange the clovers for some of Herbie’s dandelions? I’m sure he’d be thrilled to swap.
Oh yes!

MaNaAk

Southend
Just letting you know that Jacky and Daisy must be settling because whilst I thought that they hadn't eaten (weather was overcast) I found that someone had munched some of the greens when I wasn't looking. I cleared their food after bringing them in and the greens had certainly been munched alongwith a tomato.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone,

We have settled in very well. MaNaAk had lunch out and Jacky and Daisy have enjoyed greens, tomatoes, grass and ivy. Jacky and Daisy have a choice of being in the front courtyard or the back yard whichever has the sun and shade.

MaNaAk, Jacky and Daisy

MaNaAk

Southend
I will clear ivy from their enclosure as I found they shouldn't have it.

MaNaAk

Southend
Just letting you know that Jacky had learnt how to open doors. When I got home she was not in the bathroom with Daisy but the hallway. Thank goodness she didn't make a mess on the new carpet.

MaNaAk

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Even if I didn't shut the door properly she went to a lot of trouble to get it open!
And of course, now she has got the idea in her little head, she is going to keep trying to do it again ! At least it shows she is feeling quite at home in her new place !
Angie

MaNaAk

Southend
Unfortunately I have to bring Jacky and Daisy before I go and yesterday it was raining so when I came back there was a fine mess in the bathroom with mud all over the place. The two of them had been exploring and Jacky was fast asleep on the bathroom scales!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
Unfortunately I have to bring Jacky and Daisy before I go and yesterday it was raining so when I came back there was a fine mess in the bathroom with mud all over the place. The two of them had been exploring and Jacky was fast asleep on the bathroom scales!

MaNaAk
There's clearly no need to weigh them as they are capable of doing it themselves.

zolasmum

5 Year Member
There's clearly no need to weigh them as they are capable of doing it themselves.
Is the top of the scales wobbly ? If so,Jacky may have discovered a way to rock herself to sleep !
Angie