Jacky And Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good evening everyone!

Angie you must be exhausted after your class and I'm glad you feel you're making progress. I'm sorry you had a bad night as well but I hope you have a better night to come. Today was a lot better than yesterday as I got very wet and I had to dry my anorak, gloves and shoes. Jacky spent about two hours outside and it was good to see her stretch her legs but she was ready for bed when put her back in the enclosure. I only turned the lights out when I got in at 8 pm.

Sue I hope Dickie ate something today but they say that it will get warmer next week so maybe so this should encourage her. I think she's probably also still settling into her new surroundings. I remember when Daisy had her first and I was unable to hibernate her in 2021. She seemed to have no trouble eating inside but last year when Jacky became ill after having trouble hibernating I had trouble getting her to eat inside because like Dickie she was used to eating outside. The only way I could get her to know that the food was there was to try and get her mouth open and put it in. I did this in the safest possible way and Jacky was able to nibble the pink thing that was holding the lettuce. I did have to do a similar thing to get her eating this year but I had no where near as much trouble as last year.

I hope Dickie's next injection goes well and that she feels okay. I'm looking forward to seeing if I can get Jacky to see the sea like Zola when it gets warmer and I can carry her a short distance in an appropriate pet carrier. Angie have you heard anymore about those Aldabras at all.

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy