RIP Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Dear Natrah - Zola and I together say goodnight to Jacky and Angel Daisy every night - and to you - as well as to a list of his other friends afterwards - you three come first on the list, so there's no way we could ever forget, and never will.
Lots of love from Zola and Angie xxxxxxx
Oh thankyou Angie and Zola,

I'm sorry about yesterday there were moments when I was going over the events of a year ago and you two have been with us all along. I have to say we normally start of course with Daisy and then you two. What happens now is that I rub Daisy's ornament and say good morning and with Jacky I still unzip the Pet Carrier each day and at night until I think it's cold enough for her to start fridge. When she starts fridge hibernation I have been told to open the door every day for thirty seconds so I will get to talk to her then.

I also want to tell you that whilst I was doing the dusting today I was listening to radio 3 playing Carnival Of The Animals by Saint-Saens and they played the tortoise movement which is a slow Can Can! I will be going out this evening to the Southend Musical Festival Piano performances and I hope to attend two or three classes/events but I have no idea of the programmes.

Keep safe

Natrah and Jacky