Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
I have no idea where my old threads are but on the off-chance that anyone remembers 79 year old Daisy with her inflamed paw. She has now finished her medicine and is very well. Her 85 year old partner Jacky is still hibernating.

MaNaAk

Big Ron

Tortoise Club
Florida
I'm glad she has recovered,hello by the way i'm Ron and my hermann's name is Hermie

Big Ron

Tortoise Club
Florida
Hello How old is Hermie?
He's young under a year but he has the attitude of a old man tries to be grouchy but he doesn't have it in him,he is actually my moms tortoise she has wanted one since she was very young and so for her 75th birthday I brought Hermie home to her you should seen her reaction,like a little kids with a big fluffy puppy it was great:)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Glad Daisy is getting better.
This is your original thread abut her for anyone who wants to see the history

Jan A

Boulder, CO
I have no idea where my old threads are but on the off-chance that anyone remembers 79 year old Daisy with her inflamed paw. She has now finished her medicine and is very well. Her 85 year old partner Jacky is still hibernating.

MaNaAk
Great news!! We expect new photos of the two when Jacky wakes up. We Luuuuuv photos.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Always great to read a "good news" thread. Wow impressive ages.

MaNaAk

Southend
Jacky and Daisy are couple of characters but one is more mischievous than the other.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning everyone,

At some point whilst I was at work yesterday Jacky stirred and is now facing the door of the pet carrier.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
Good afternoon everyone,

The weather's very nice here so I have decided to put Daisy out for just a short while.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
Good afternoon everyone,

The weather's very nice here so I have decided to put Daisy out for just a short while.

MaNaAk
Good afternoon everyone,

MaNaAk
Daisy is now in the garden so there's no need to worry about those claws.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
I have had to soak Daisy for half an hour as she seemed to be dehydrated from the basking lamp, heat bar and lounge heating. My tortoises are everything to me and in her seventy-nine years she has never had to avoid hibernation so the sooner Daisy goes back to her old routine the better.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
Gave Daisy another this morning amid concerns about dehydration. Just put her out and it is raining a bit but I thought the mud would do her good and she is munching a dandelion and grass. I'm so happy!!!!

😄😄😄😄😄😄

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
Daisy was in the garden this morning but before going to work I brought her in and just had the basking lamp on as I don't want her to get dehydrated. I've left the pet carrier open incase Jacky comes out. If I think that it is too cold I will put the heat bar back on.

MaNaAk