Jacky And Daisy

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Location (City and/or State)
Finland
Good morning everyone,

Those "mites"turned out to be tick larvae. For better or worse, I don't know if they are interested in Edward at all. But they sure are interested in me! The ticks here in Finland are generalistic and there are some rare sightings of them being attached to our natural reptiles.

Anyway, here is a photo of Edward hiding in the old lilac bush. The bush is at least 60 years old, probably planted when the house was build. Sometimes my dad talks about wanting to cut it down, but everyone else loves it.

Edwards servant ☺️ :<3: :tort:

20240724_172310.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning everyone,

Those "mites"turned out to be tick larvae. For better or worse, I don't know if they are interested in Edward at all. But they sure are interested in me! The ticks here in Finland are generalistic and there are some rare sightings of them being attached to our natural reptiles.

Anyway, here is a photo of Edward hiding in the old lilac bush. The bush is at least 60 years old, probably planted when the house was build. Sometimes my dad talks about wanting to cut it down, but everyone else loves it.

Edwards servant ☺️ :<3: :tort:

View attachment 375391
Camouflage!

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning everyone!

The vets rang to say that Jacky's blood tests were and that she is due for a pre-hibernation checkup in October. Edward I hope you're feeling relieved and I hope your servant is okay. She must be relieved knowing what the mites are. Zola how is your mum today? I dreamt about swallows after reading your post! Jacky and I have been enjoying strawberries!

Natrah