Jacky And Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Good afternoon everyone!

Natrah's been suffering with hay-fever but she seems pleased with her 'present' 🤣🤣🤣. Her blood test was okay but she's worried about Angie and hopes she feels better.

Jacky
Dear Natrah - It's very nice of you to worry about me - I'm still struggling with the new pills, and also with a tummy upset, which may or may not be connected, that's all. You do have an exciting time in Southend, don't you !
When Zola was out with his dad a few days ago, he met a lady who had met him previously - eight years ago !! She said "I think I can even remember his name - um... Zola, wasn't it ?" Isn't that amazing - a brief meeting with Zola ,and never forgotten. The next day, another woman came rushing up and said to Richard "oh, I must see Zola again - my sister told me he was here !"
I love that they both remembered him after so long.
Love to you , Jacky, Angel Daisy and all our tortoise friends from Angie and Zola xxxxxxxx

MoggyMad

Location (City and/or State)
Northamptonshire
Dickie had to go to the vet today as she sounded like she may have a respiratory infection. Shes had an AB injection & has to go back Monday for ongoing injections every 2 or 3 days. Hoping she will be ok over the weekend 🙏🏻