Jacky And Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Good afternoon everyone!

Natrah's been suffering with hay-fever but she seems pleased with her 'present' 🤣🤣🤣. Her blood test was okay but she's worried about Angie and hopes she feels better.

Jacky
Dear Natrah - It's very nice of you to worry about me - I'm still struggling with the new pills, and also with a tummy upset, which may or may not be connected, that's all. You do have an exciting time in Southend, don't you !
When Zola was out with his dad a few days ago, he met a lady who had met him previously - eight years ago !! She said "I think I can even remember his name - um... Zola, wasn't it ?" Isn't that amazing - a brief meeting with Zola ,and never forgotten. The next day, another woman came rushing up and said to Richard "oh, I must see Zola again - my sister told me he was here !"
I love that they both remembered him after so long.
Love to you , Jacky, Angel Daisy and all our tortoise friends from Angie and Zola xxxxxxxx

MoggyMad

Location (City and/or State)
Northamptonshire
Dickie had to go to the vet today as she sounded like she may have a respiratory infection. Shes had an AB injection & has to go back Monday for ongoing injections every 2 or 3 days. Hoping she will be ok over the weekend 🙏🏻

MaNaAk

Southend
Dickie had to go to the vet today as she sounded like she may have a respiratory infection. Shes had an AB injection & has to go back Monday for ongoing injections every 2 or 3 days. Hoping she will be ok over the weekend 🙏🏻
Dear Sue,

I hope Dickie feels better soon. Believe me I know how worrying this. Could she have inhaled something? I'm going to tag you into my old 'Daisy Has A Cold' thread but please bear in mind that Dickie and Jacky aren't used to the temperatures that are suggested by other members.

Natrah

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Dear Sue,

I hope Dickie feels better soon. Believe me I know how worrying this. Could she have inhaled something? I'm going to tag you into my old 'Daisy Has A Cold' thread but please bear in mind that Dickie and Jacky aren't used to the temperatures that are suggested by other members.

Natrah
She has slight discharge from one nostril every so often. She will eat a bit of cherry but not much else. I will relook at the thread you mention, I do remember it. Dickie would be very stressed indoors & definately wouldn’t eat. I’ve put her in a sunny spot & will keep an eye on her. I don’t know whether she should have soaks or not whilst she’s unwell. My gut feeling is not. She was only having 2 a week anyway & she had one yesterday.
Thanks for your concern I’ll let you know how it goes ❤️