2022 Calendar

Maryalice

Location (City and/or State)
Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippinex
mine too, how did a relatively easy cheap thing get to be $100? How many of us poor people are shut out????????? Ridiculous

I have no idea of the cost. That figure was just an example to explain how the costing can be done. I tried to explain it in the easiest way I could -- but English is not my first language. No offense was intended -- no need to get vexed over it. Just forget my "ridiculous" suggestion.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I have no idea of the cost. That figure was just an example to explain how the costing can be done. I tried to explain it in the easiest way I could -- but English is not my first language. No offense was intended -- no need to get vexed over it. Just forget my "ridiculous" suggestion.
I don't get "vexed". I merely expressed my opinion...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I took it to mean Maryalice was just using an amount out of the blue, not an amount we should charge. At any rate, it seems like our fearless leader is amenable to going for the calendar. Since it's so late in the year, we're thinking April, 2022 to March, 2023. At the moment Josh is trying to figure out an easy way for you all to check if your photos are the correct pixels for good reproduction. Stay tuned!

TaylorTortoise

Abington
I took it to mean Maryalice was just using an amount out of the blue, not an amount we should charge. At any rate, it seems like our fearless leader is amenable to going for the calendar. Since it's so late in the year, we're thinking April, 2022 to March, 2023. At the moment Josh is trying to figure out an easy way for you all to check if your photos are the correct pixels for good reproduction. Stay tuned!
Awesome!!!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I rest my case.
not really...you don't know me in the least...every year some noobg tries for the calendar again...been there done that. Simply because I expressed my opinion in NO way means I am vexed...if I really was vexed...there would be no doubt...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I tried to buy one once but couldn't figure out how. Bet I could now.?

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I was still hoping for monthly online winners. Something free during these times would be nice. My opinion

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
What could be done is a prepaid order scenario once the price is calculated to be delivered by a certain date. Maybe a few extra copies. That way the forum would have a more realistic idea of how many to print. Shipping costs etc. TFO should really have some proceeds from it also. With all the time left until 2023 it looks doable. I'm sure there's so many photos to go through here someone could come up with a calendar. Please include the great big tortie breaking through that person's wall. The forum wouldn't lose money that way and they shouldn't.?