ALBINO -PARDALIS PARDALIS LEOPARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Anyone seen one of these or caught wind of the new hatchlings ....?

JD~

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Gosh ....I thought one of you Leo knuckleheads would ...pip" in!.....:p

I dont want to ruin X mas with pictures too soon!.....:rolleyes:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
N2TORTS said:
I dont want to ruin X mas with pictures too soon!.....:rolleyes:

Does this mean what I think it means? Do you have one? I wanna see...I wanna see!!! (Jumps up and down and stomps feet)

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Are you talking about the ones that were offered to Tom Crutchfield?

He posted a picture of them on his Facebook about a week ago.

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
No... Pics.....Losing..........interest...........................quickly............................................................................................................................................................................what were we talking about?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
LOL!! I'm with you, Dennis. I tried to find them doing a GOOGLE search, but nothing pertaining to tortoises comes up. I did have a pretty interesting read learining all about Tom Crutchfield, though.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I can't access Facebook at work, but I think Tom Crutchfield has a like page...I saw the picture in my news feed. It wasn't a great shot, just a shot of him holding the leopards. Maybe JD has something better than that.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
N2TORTS said:

JD~

Well...since nobody has...maybe JD could enlighten the day with some updated shots of milli vanilli!:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't think there is such a person as N2TORTS. He's simply a troll...posting such things as this to cause an uproar. Trouble-maker!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Neal said:
Are you talking about the ones that were offered to Tom Crutchfield?

He posted a picture of them on his Facebook about a week ago.

I guess Tom and I know the same person.....:D
I just looked at his page ......funny how he has them on his page and dosnt even own them ~...yet
Well ... it may be in the works ( I have the chance) , although I have other projects to focus on ... But nonetheless the first one's I have seen in 47 years~
and Neal ... Same couple pics, although the breeder sent me a few of them Tom May or may not have.
I had a feeling the news was slowly leaking in the USA.......

JD~

emysemys said:
LOL!! I'm with you, Dennis. I tried to find them doing a GOOGLE search, but nothing pertaining to tortoises comes up. I did have a pretty interesting read learining all about Tom Crutchfield, though.

Just ask The IRS or FBI ...... they know Tom well too!.....:p

emysemys said:
I don't think there is such a person as N2TORTS. He's simply a troll...posting such things as this to cause an uproar. Trouble-maker!

yea thats it ...... a Troll" ..... and my favo time of year! ... ( I can camouflage easy during these times) :p:):D

DeanS said:
N2TORTS said:

JD~

Well...since nobody has...maybe JD could enlighten the day with some updated shots of milli vanilli!:D

Millie is gone along with the lepracutta's ...:(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
WHAT???????

First Aladar and now Millie and the leprocuttas? What is this world coming to. Now I'm really sad.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Are you serious? Beautiful Millie and the Lepracuttas. What did you do. Your loosing your mind, I just know it. What else, OMG. We have to keep an eye on you at all times.:p:D
Hey, pics, we really need pics. You can't do things like this to us. Some of us are getting old.:D

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
N2TORTS said:

That's funny! Cuz the guy that bought Aladar has a GREAT degree of success with lepracatas! I'd die if they were in the same place! Could you imagine an Ivory X high white leopard? :cool:

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
DeanS said:
N2TORTS said:

That's funny! Cuz the guy that bought Aladar has a GREAT degree of success with lepracatas! I'd die if they were in the same place! Could you imagine an Ivory X high white leopard? :cool:

Thats would be awesome! ......They are still in the state close by and in very good hands ..... a wild story to boot ...but thats another day ..

ANYHOW ...
here are the bino' Leo's
albleo5.png
albleo3.png
alpara-1.png
albleo.png

and parting with any favo's is a ruff and tuff event .....I'm still healing- why I havn't mentioned it nor talk about it .:(

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
Those darker pigmented hands remind me of the darker pigmented hands in the photos Neal once shared.

What is up with the size of the fingertip(s) of the fellow in the second shot? Very interesting.

While I am not personally into albinos because of the issues regarding protection of the eyes from sunlight, I am interested in seeing others keep these.

Status
Not open for further replies.