Anyone else tired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
reptileeats said:
Wow...You guys are right, we are a very small business. Our server going down was a major blow to us. Our profit margin is less than 10% on EVERY order. We certainly want to work with all of our customers to make sure they are happy. Almost every time orders are delayed we throw in free food or plants to make up for it. I want everyone to know that we are NOT trying to make excuses for our recent delays. We are going to make it up to everyone that is willing to stick with us. Unlike other companies we grow all of our food...we don't purchase it. Reptile Eats is very sorry for recent inconveniences. We are growing, updating, expanding....very soon there will be NO more problems.

Redfoot NERD: We would like to offer you a personal invitation to come down and inspect our facilities so you can give accurate comments.

Reptileeats you really don't want to get me involved in this.. it's not your facilities in Q? here!

Your marketing and customer service is! That's all I'll say.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Well I was assured I would get the remaining 3lbs of food this week to end out my subscription and have not received anything so far this week. I emailed on Tuesday asking if they had shipped and have not heard anything back. Anyone get their promised shipment this week? I didnt order any Spring Mix or Dandelion Greens this week because I was expecting 3lbs of food to come in and now Im out of food. Guess I will have to call my produce guy and get an order in for tomorrow. :(

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I couldn't tell you if I am due anything or not because it is so out of wack!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Yah I thought they were shipping on MOnday? I haven't heard from them or recieved anything. :( I'm sad because I so want this to work out! I love the variety for my sweeties; they're gonna get sick of Spring Mix!!

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
They had said earlier in this thread that since they were unable to ship last week that everyone would get their shipment this week. Doesnt look like thats the case unfortunately. I had really hoped they would follow through. I had opted to end my subscription so they were going to send me the remaining 3lbs this week.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Just an update.

I emailed on 3/12 asking if they had sent the remainder of my subscription out to me yet. (3lbs left)

Received a reply on 3/14 telling me they shipped it Monday via Priority mail so there was no tracking number.

Today is 3/15 and I have not received the shipment. Did the rest of you folks get your promised shipment this past week?

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
4 days is normal for Priority mail, right. Wrong. I ship packages from Priority mail from Illinois to the far south and it arrives the next morning. I get a tracking number for these shipments. I'm sorry to say up to this point I was giving them the benefit of doubt. Now I guess I see their statements as the same as the product from the south end of a north bound bull. Perhaps they should investigate another line of work.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
3 days is supposed to be the max for Priority Mail within the US. :( I just kept hoping this would turn around but no dice so far.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
I sent some stuff via Priority Mail a couple of weeks ago, and it took TWO WEEKS! (ARGH!) So I guess there can be errors with shipping....

Hopefully we'll see shipments SOON!

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Perhaps my experience with Priority Mail is because of serious legal ramifications if they don't deliver in a timely matter.

Tatooineboy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
So where would you guys recommend ordering now that Reptile Eats doesn't seem too reliable?

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
www.reptigreens.com She only ships every other week on specific dates but you can find the shipping dates on her website. Her shipping costs are a bit higher than that of reptile eats but Ive seen her packaging and it is far superior. Her salads are top notch. The only thing you dont get is grasses but she has a varied list for each shipment and it changes. Anything I need from now on I will be ordering from her.

Tatooineboy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Actually, I found a Giant Eagle about 6 miles away that has dandelion greens :) But I'll check them out, too.

Thanks, Anja!

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Just wanted to let everyone know I did finally receive my last shipment from Reptile Eats yesterday with the remainder of my 3 shipments left on my subscription. I had requested that they just cancel the subscription and send me the last 3 shipments all at once. They finally got it sent this week.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Better late than never I guess!

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I ordered several different blends due to the different torts I have, I thought it would be great, teh first time and only time I ordered my shipment was like 3 weeks late first it was shipping labels, then they said they shipped it with no tracking number and then finally it came, and I was not impressed for the amount I paid nor with the customer service I sent several emails and days later would get a reply. No more for me, pretty bad when the first order you place is a mess.
Thanks

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
I ordered several different blends due to the different torts I have, I thought it would be great, teh first time and only time I ordered my shipment was like 3 weeks late first it was shipping labels, then they said they shipped it with no tracking number and then finally it came, and I was not impressed for the amount I paid nor with the customer service I sent several emails and days later would get a reply. No more for me, pretty bad when the first order you place is a mess.
Thanks

Those are the same excuses I got from them exactly.

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Anja, thankfully spring is here and Repile Eats has to compete with Mother Nature.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Itort said:
Anja, thankfully spring is here and Repile Eats has to compete with Mother Nature.

Heh Im still waiting! We had snow and sleet this weekend! No green grass or weeds here just yet, soon I hope. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.