Response from Reptile Eats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
I know some of you have been having difficulty contacting reptileeats and having difficulty with their service or lack of it and with the lack of them even messaging you. So I sent this message to every address listed for them;

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Problems with orders
> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:53:01 +0000
>
> there is several threads on TortoiseForum.org from people who are not
> satisfied with the service or perhaps I should say, lack of service they are
> getting from your company. Please Post or message these people ASAP.
> they purchased from you in Good Faith, Please contact them or message me
> here or Crazy1 (moderator) on TortoiseForum.org and I will relay the
> message.
> Thank you,
> Robyn

This is the response I did get this morning.
To: [email protected]
Date: 19 Apr 2008, 08:46:40 AM
Subject: RE: Problems with orders

Robyn,

This is a very busy time of the year for us. We are trying to keep up with the orders. The supply isn't a problem but there is only 2 of us working Reptile Eats right now. Everybody will get their orders ASAP.

Thanks,
Daniel & Rebecca
www.reptileeats.com [http://graphics.hotmail.com/greypixel.gif]

I know this is probably not what anyone wanted to hear, however I did at least get some sort of response. Such as it was.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
It would be different if this had not been dragging on since the first part of the year, so the excuse of a busy time of year just really doesnt fly that far. Unfortunately.

adeniumo24

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
They need to get more employees to help them out then maybe they'd keep more customers and gain more money through good buisiness practice. It only takes one bad experience to lose a customer forever.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
adeniumo24 said:
They need to get more employees to help them out then maybe they'd keep more customers and gain more money through good buisiness practice. It only takes one bad experience to lose a customer forever.

But then your prices would be higher.

Yvonne

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Actually.. If they had any "business sense" all they would have to do is "what they say they are going to do.. when they say they are going to do it" and they would retain more "happy" customers and get more referrals which means more customers which creates more revenue which justifies more help.. so they wouldn't have to raise the prices.. they could actually lower the prices!

Of course they have to have the product FIRST!

That's the way I always thought business is to be conducted.

So this nonsense about.. "We are busy.. supply is not a problem.. etc." is just that - NONSENSE!

Their failure to plan SHOULD NOT create stress, unhappiness or urgency on your part. PERIOD!

adeniumo24

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Exactly what I was thinking.....if you are going to run a buisiness you have to factor in the time it takes to actually do it. I understand if its not their only job but then they shouldn't expand it to the point that they can't handle it.

Redfoot NERD said:
Actually.. If they had any "business sense" all they would have to do is "what they say they are going to do.. when they say they are going to do it" and they would retain more "happy" customers and get more referrals which means more customers which creates more revenue which justifies more help.. so they wouldn't have to raise the prices.. they could actually lower the prices!

Of course they have to have the product FIRST!

That's the way I always thought business is to be conducted.

So this nonsense about.. "We are busy.. supply is not a problem.. etc." is just that - NONSENSE!

Their failure to plan SHOULD NOT create stress, unhappiness or urgency on your part. PERIOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.