Are you afraid to say where you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
I'm in Staten Island...right across from Manhattan.......which I LOVE! Also across from New Jersey. To me Staten Island, is like a little bit of country in the big City. When someone asks where I am from, I always say New York. Try and find me now...lol. That is why I was shocked when I was having all that trouble with James Mapes, when Rich called me on the phone. I guess, if you want to, you can find any one.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
terryo said:
I'm in Staten Island...right across from Manhattan.......which I LOVE! Also across from New Jersey. To me Staten Island, is like a little bit of country in the big City. When someone asks where I am from, I always say New York. Try and find me now...lol. That is why I was shocked when I was having all that trouble with James Mapes, when Rich called me on the phone. I guess, if you want to, you can find any one.

That’s true. It took me about one minute to get Terry’s home phone number when she was having the problems with Mapes. And about a minute to get his home address and phone number as well, then he had his phone disconnected. BTW he still emails me to this day, in fact just two weeks ago I received another email from him. They go into my junk folder but the title of the email was nasty lol. :shy:

I was considering sending him a cease and desist letter but I think he has enough problems.

Malaefic

5 Year Member
Not afriad but don't want to.
Privacy is like a huge luxury these days

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I also am a firm believer of privacy, but if you are on the net IMO then your info is alredy out there whether you want it to be or not.

Malaefic

5 Year Member
dmmj said:
I also am a firm believer of privacy, but if you are on the net IMO then your info is alredy out there whether you want it to be or not.

But that doesn't mean you have to make it even more accessible than it really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.