Weather Where You Are

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Well... it was around 70°f here yesterday in the crab apple tree and around the 60's today. I figure the birds are loving it. But I can just about imagine what it's like where you are. I'm actually hot though and that doesn't happen often sooo I'm not complaining🐢🎉 2023 is going to rain itself in 🌧️🌧️🌧️ here. That might cool it off 😉
80s every afternoon

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Are you getting rain still in the afternoon? My son came to Florida for the winter around the Tampa or more south area inland and he said they have been.
It rains each and every day in the afternoon for several months of the year.
This was a wetter than usual October, November and December. But it's clear for the most part.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
South Florida
It's still been in the 80s during the day and 70s at night. But it's supposed to dip into the 50s at night this weekend.
My Redfoot house heater is set up for that
It's colder here in Amman, Ed, believe it or not. Temperature is only seven degrees C (about 41 degrees Fahrenheit). Freezing cold.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
We are way above our average temperature right now and not going to drop below 50F for the next 48 hours. Now a little past 11pm temperature is ,65F. Last year on this date we were snow covered with 5 to 6 inches.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It was 60°f today with lots of rain that should have been snow. January in Ohio should be snowy and frozen.I don't mean to complain because that's really good for me. I'm not even warm until it's 78°f but I'd rather mother nature behave herself.