Behavior Change

Cleopatra 2020

Location (City and/or State)
El Mirage. Az
Just wondering if her behavior changed to want to be in her hide versus basking on her tile is behavior indicating change of season? She's been going in her hide most of this week her normal behavior she would eat and back on the tile and then eat more now she sleeps 5 hours and then she'll come back and eat and then go back to her cave/hide....

Sleppo

5 Year Member
Philadelphia, PA
I think they are getting cues from mother nature that its time to wind down. If you are not planning on brumating you can extend the amount of time your lights stay on during the day to help keep them active.

Cleopatra 2020

El Mirage. Az
I think they are getting cues from mother nature that its time to wind down. If you are not planning on brumating you can extend the amount of time your lights stay on during the day to help keep them active.
well the lights are the same I haven't changed anything she still gets 12 hours of light except now she only eat maybe half her food and then goes to sleep for 5 hours and then comes out in the afternoon and eat some more and then goes back to her cave this is been going on for most of the week I just figured the change this season maybe she wants to wind it down