Bulk food???

Caleb

I’m trying to find decent pellets for my two Sulcatas in bulk so it’s cheaper. (For when I run out of regular fresh stuff.) All I can find is 3lb plastic jars.

Jay Bagley

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I’m trying to find decent pellets for my two Sulcatas in bulk so it’s cheaper. (For when I run out of regular fresh stuff.) All I can find is 3lb plastic jars.
I have seen mazuri 25lb bags for $25 plus shipping.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If you have a feed store in your area that sells purine products, ask them if they can order mazurka for you. Most places that sell purina should be able to order it. However, big chain stores like petco may not sell it to you cheaper then a feed store

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
What size sulcatas are we talking about? And how many?

Like the previous posters, I also get Mazuri in 25 pound bags. You can also get bags of grass hay pellets for horses and mix those in with other foods. If your tortoise are more than about 12", then you can get bales of orchard grass hay.

Hugo's Home

5 Year Member
Chesnee, South Carolina
You could also get it at the Cal Ranch store in that shopping center across from walmart . :)
Say whaaattttt!!! It's 29.99 at pet club (new feed store out here on hwy 92.. ramsey canyon hay n feed.. sell out to the big corp..) but didn't know they had it there and I go there all the time!