CAN ANYBODY HELP

EdMurphy

Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
Well honestly i thought of dozing her off and take her to vet, is that a moral thing to do?
Give her some meds so she sleeps and ill take her to vet

My Husky is crazy afraid of thunder, I give her a little benadryl when I know the storm is coming.
I take a liquid gel caplet, nip the end off it and squirt about 1/4 -1/2 of it on her favorite treat.
Doesn't knock her completely out but it gets her through the storm without a panic attack.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Update- i gave her a bath with borax hydrogen peroxide and water i found it on net, and feeding her well, i think the itching is less, she still cries though[emoji17][emoji53]
Just remember. . . one bath doesn't cut it. You need to bathe every day.

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
my bet is bathes are not going to restore that dog to health no matter how many she gets … I have a very low opinion of any home "remedy" I've ever tried … I also wouldn't dip any of my dogs in mitaban (amitraz) …….. i'd guess her problems not only include demodex , but hookworms , probably roundworms or whipworms , fleas and possibly ticks , might have heartworm and obviously a bacterial skin infection …… ivermectin or the drug MichaelaW suggested would be a start to eliminating 3 or 4 of those issues …… a wormer and antibiotic would take care of a couple more , an antihistamine would make her more comfortable which in itself would aid in her recovery ……….. none of that stuff is excessively expensive or hard to acquire , and that stuff works ……..