COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Morning guys. Feeling sooo much better today physically and mentally, I think the meal plan is working. I've only been on it since yesterday though. My mind is a lot clearer and I'm feeling less tired throughout the day.
Afternoon, Abdulla! :)
So glad you're feeling better!
Stick to the diet and hopefully things will continue to improve!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Whew sorry everyone! I can't seem to stay awake these past few days. Turns out I didn't have a cold, I have pneumonia!
Goodness meech so sorry to hear that, you must have been feeling really poorly. I hope the antibiotics soon kick in to have you feeling much better soon.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
well that was an interesting day, the company im contracted into just now started 2 of there own valeters...
with little and no experience, and ob course the company hasn't supplied them with chemicals etc so my nice organised cupboard got it :/

the company expects me to train up and play supervisor to these guys who don't with me, and I still have to make enough to cover myself for my boss man.

BEER TIME!!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
well that was an interesting day, the company im contracted into just now started 2 of there own valeters...
with little and no experience, and ob course the company hasn't supplied them with chemicals etc so my nice organised cupboard got it :/

the company expects me to train up and play supervisor to these guys who don't with me, and I still have to make enough to cover myself for my boss man.

BEER TIME!!!
Ummmm.
Awkward, but I'm sure you'll cope.
Enjoy your beer, I'm having a relax now, bought wifey her potato for second Christmas so i'm done for the day :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Ummmm.
Awkward, but I'm sure you'll cope.
Enjoy your beer, I'm having a relax now, bought wifey her potato for second Christmas so i'm done for the day :)

did wifey enjoy the festivities? only a mile to go and i'll be putting the feet up too :)

wibble :)