COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
In 5th place for December adding 16 points to their 2015 total is .............................Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!
@meech008
:):):):):):):)
Hope you're better now, and this is going to be a great year for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(as I keep saying) Sorry.
I expect i'll say it again in a day or two...................
Thanks for being great.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
no fun tonight:( my daft wrist is playing up :(

fun day tomorrow as well,need to go to my work to set up work for the guys that don't work for my company, then go over to our base, organiser 8 departments work for our guys ... then back to my placement and deal with my work load. all topped of with getting woke during the night again as next door now has a puppys.

happy days:/. wibble wibble!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
michael-scott-no.gif

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA

fun day tomorrow as well,need to go to my work to set up work for the guys that don't work for my company, then go over to our base, organiser 8 departments work for our guys ... then back to my placement and deal with my work load. all topped of with getting woke during the night again as next door now has a puppys.

Feel better :)
Pillowcase+rice+microwave=better

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Drat!!
As Cameron said, welcome to the world of management.
And puppies.
And bad joints.:(
You'll cope, you're one of the good guys. :)

W Shaw