COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
NOOO WAAAY!!! Everyone loves your photos!!!!!!! You're hilarious. Sure, they'll joke about being blinded and such, but I don't think there is a single person out there that isn't jealous of your confidence!!! -I certainly am! And I love picturing who I talk to and knowing you have a silly personality. All good fun!

shuffling feet, fankoo mammy (blushes) hey we gotta laugh, its more fun that way :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Will need to buy this for my Ben when he finally loses it all. The man went from Shirly Temple curled locks to quickly thinning crew cut in about a year's time:)

i have 3 older brothers, its funny when we are all together... you can see the hair line receding through the age stage. I admitted defeat a few years back and just razor it (whats left) off

Prairie Mom

i have 3 older brothers, its funny when we are all together... you can see the hair line receding through the age stage. I admitted defeat a few years back and just razor it (whats left) off
That's funny.
I actually really like the razor look on other men quite often. It's hard for me to imagine my husband that way though. We'll have to see what he comes up with. He'll be cute regardless.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Or I'm just going to baby-gate them all in my living room with tons of legos and the tv on :D

now you're onto a winner! I invented a game when watching my nephew, you put a ball high up on a step, then they have to knock it down using another ball... effort, nill.. enjoyment 100% ! win win :)