COLD DARK ROOM

W Shaw

'man' duties done (went to the shop) lol. high flying birds on shuffle, good bye reality!!! seen you on Monday! ( if Mondays lucky ;) )

hope you guys and dolls all have a great weekend, i'll be around in one of the corners or scaling the walls on my quest to reach the top! ;)

hope mr ben and meech are holding up ok :/ , life is a 'bitter sweet symphony' :(.

Run to the roundhouse! They can't corner you there!

Prairie Mom

'man' duties done (went to the shop) lol. high flying birds on shuffle, good bye reality!!! seen you on Monday! ( if Mondays lucky ;) )

hope you guys and dolls all have a great weekend, i'll be around in one of the corners or scaling the walls on my quest to reach the top! ;)

hope mr ben and meech are holding up ok :/ , life is a 'bitter sweet symphony' :(.
You may want to start at the corner where I have all the featherbeds piled up. Watch out for the armadillos!!

Prairie Mom

My wife makes fun of me because I say "been done did it". Like when my kids are messing around and not doing their homework Ill tell them that they should have been done did it and instead of playing around.
But are you being silly and speaking with an affected accent OR do you honestly speak this way? ---Promise no mocking, genuinely interested:D

Prairie Mom

Alright I have to bounce out of the dark and into the bright snow-reflected light to pick up my little ones!
Have a great day. I'm sure I'll pop on once more before the day is through. I'm looking forward to a lazy evening and hoping to watch a movie or something:)

Hi and Bye Lyn, I noticed you're getting caught up:D