COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Hello.
To my HORROR, I found the COLD DARK ROOM on page 3!!
Unvisited for about 10-11 hours.
I also have absolutely nothing to ad. because I live through other peoples stories.o_O
I filed my taxes yesterday. I get some extra back because of the money I now give my mother on a regular basis. (more than half of her income)
The tortoises are all outside and should be good all week.
that's about it.
I know! It was exceptionally quiet here yesterday!
I popped in and out at intervals but no one to talk to!!
Even the one legged pirate was out having his wooden leg sanded!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Kelly and I had already planned a trip to Las Vegas and we added a wedding package to our stay at the Luxor. (back before it was a dump)
I told my brother. (Only)
When we arrived, we found most of my family there. Surprise!!:eek:
Still, a vacation and a wedding and a reception with two limos was about $4,500. Pretty good IMO.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Kelly and I had already planned a trip to Las Vegas and we added a wedding package to our stay at the Luxor. (back before it was a dump)
I told my brother. (Only)
When we arrived, we found most of my family there. Surprise!!:eek:
Still, a vacation and a wedding and a reception with two limos was about $4,500. Pretty good IMO.
That was a bargain!
I guess your brothers not too good at keeping secrets, but great you got to celebrate with the family.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hello, Lyn.
I saw that you were here over the weekend, but I get hammered for data overages on my phone.
Hi Ed
I didn't go out all weekend except for a walk yesterday so had lots of time on my hands.
I was filing a tax return on Sat too - took ages especially as I kept popping in to the forum.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Mondays over!! :) having a pint then taxing home tonight as im bushed. we got home around lunch time yesterday from Saturday morning!

not sure if posting a pic of my new tattoo would be alouded on the forum?
That was a long session! Were you suffering yesterday?
I have seen some tattoos posted on the forum - but don't think they were on anyone's backside!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
That was a long session! Were you suffering yesterday?
I have seen some tattoos posted on the forum - but don't think they were on anyone's backside!!

it was a bit of a session but very much needed and enjoyed! had a lesson tonight but cancled, brain still hasn't managed to find me yet.

also made a wee stop for mr adam, that i can post ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1454349156.516637.jpg

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
it was a bit of a session but very much needed and enjoyed! had a lesson tonight but cancled, brain still hasn't managed to find me yet.

also made a wee stop for mr adam, that i can post View attachment 164047
Is that in Glasgow John?
Its surprising how many old police boxes are still about. Probably more of those on the street than actual coppers these days!!