COLD DARK ROOM

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Just a letter for school needed giving me a good excuse for staying home a few more days:)
My mother is in her Change of life and I'm Sher you will understand . She needs me to change her back to normal life . And because of my time working with torts , I can help her back out of her shell my mother, not my tort . But it will only take 2-3 days . Thank you for your understanding of my problem !

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
My mother is in her Change of life and I'm Sher you will understand . She needs me to change her back to normal life . And because of my time working with torts , I can help her back out of her shell my mother, not my tort . But it will only take 2-3 days . Thank you for your understanding of my problem !
That should do it nicely - I don't think they'll be expecting me back from the psychiatric ward in the near future!!:confused:

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
got my first job lined up for next weekend!! :) lesson went well today, jade and I cleaned the house and I done some 'up cycling'

the old try from the degus cage + couple of cable ties x4 + dart score board (cut in half) + a little black spray = a handy new shelf! :)

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1460323070.158454.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1460323106.591770.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1460323140.520358.jpg

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I should have added that the opinions on that site are the opinions of the authors.

The word trump didn't always bring a politician to mind, in the UK it is a slang word for breaking wind
It means little more than that to me as well. (A fart)
But since politics are a no-no here, I won't elaborate.