COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
Hi John - lovely carvery and great company thanks.
My nephew and his fiancé from London were back in Wales finalising the details for their wedding at end of May, which is when 'll see them next. Hope the weather improves by then!!!!
How are things in Paisley today?

al good thanks:). hows Wales?

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning cold dark room. only working a half day today as have an appointment with citizens advice.. our building factors are a bunch of crooks!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
home, quick double expresso and armed with a folder full of paper work (wich jade organised) off to get jade then to our appointment. i'll also be showing pics of this ...

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
good mornooning cold dark room. only working a half day today as have an appointment with citizens advice.. our building factors are a bunch of crooks!
Go get 'em John!
Are you renting? There are big changes going on for Welsh landlords to weed out the unscrupulous ones.
Good luck!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Go get 'em John!
Are you renting? There are big changes going on for Welsh landlords to weed out the unscrupulous ones.
Good luck!!

allo!! how are you? we are owners. we have to get copies of contract with factor and drop it in with all our paper work, the guys going to see what he can do :). he actually had someone from our building before that had a good case but never returned! probably who we got the flat from!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning roomies and welcome to another doris day in paradise! interested to see how my padawan got on flying solo yesterday afternoon, but first, coffee !
got my blood results back and all is fine, wayhey!! think my week little body is just telling me to slow down a bit:/ never!! time to get into character, bring it on Wednesday I'm ready for ya!!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, it's been quite a while. Been busy with enjoying the fairly mild winter and tiling my kitchen. Need to beat the weather before it gets too nice, cuz then I have to work on outside stuff :D Between all the days and weekends already taken up. Almost feels like the summer is almost gone and it hasn't even started:(
Geez, it would be nice to have a summer where people aren't planning my time with graduations, weddings, wedding and baby showers, ugh.:(
You men are lucky that at least the showers you don't have to attend:p Anyone else have their summer already getting filled beyond their control?:confused:
Hi there, Barb!!!!:)
Summer's arrived here and i too am doing some outside stuff.
Tidgy is helping.
I am indeed lucky I have never done any of the baby stuff. (except with Tidgy).
take care and enjoy your busy summer!!!!