COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Hoooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad to hear from you!!!!!!!:)
Hope all's well.
I too have been busy elsewhere.
But i still pop in now and then.
Not too bad. Like you I have been busy elsewhere; the real world gets in the way sometimes.

I hope wifey recovers quickly.

Joe sends his love to Tidgy :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
well my little padawan managed perfectly flying solo yesterday! he even had the bases loaded for this morning!! I've just had my first ever gin and tonic curtesy of a customer leaving a can in a trade in ;) ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1460563722.714682.jpg

bleehh, not a fan! consumed none the less!! now i HAVE to get a bud to wash away the nasty taste

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
a typical sight here...
View attachment 170253

you could say its our 3 main industries... pubs, bookies and chippys. its a sight on every street... us scots are all just products of our environment... fat alcoholic gamblers
Our High Street is full of Charity Shops, Hairdressers and Dry Cleaners and little else

Prairie Mom

Hi everyone:) I'm just popping in for a quick "hello" :)

I haven't been on much and feel so out of the loop. Please tag me and let me know if there are any particular threads or forum happenings I should get caught up on :D

Hope you're all doing well. It feels a bit warmer in the cold dark room today, you guys better do something about the temperature in here!!! ;)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Our High Street is full of Charity Shops, Hairdressers and Dry Cleaners and little else
My little town s full of hairdressers and manicurists - we even have a tanning place and takeaways by the dozen!
I tend to avoid those especially since an indian takeaway was fined for draining a basket of potatoes over their loo:eek:

I thnk our town should have a sign saying "Welcome to the home of the beautiful but obese!!!"