COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hey ya buddy. I'm still waking up breathing! From what I understand, that's a positive thing. Spring is starting to act like spring in these parts so my bonsai bones are starting to act up. That's all good.
My breathing's not too great just now, but it's doing enough, I guess.
Spring has sprung here, too.
Hurrrrrrrraaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Thanks, I pop in occasionally to make sure all you lovely people are doing fine.
Hope you are well.
Hello again. I've been absent a while and was concerned that I hadn't seen you on my return. Glad you've been able to pull up an aardvark and join us for a while :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hi, Adam!!!!! :)
I'm not on the forum all that much these days, with the exception of the section on water turtles.

Still love you all bunches, but with my retirement came a lot of issues to be addressed.

Hugs to all. :)
Hope your turtle is nicely settled in by now.
And hope you are having a good retirement with as many positive issues as awkward ones.
Miss you, Bea.:)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
jade is ruff, was at a party with my mum last night! I'm just about to clean out the degus... need to pup proof the cage as well just in case. fido is due a bath and a re- vamp as well for summer, im thinking a ' balcony' and a patio area :)

perfect Saturday afternoon, jades sleeping and i get to play ace ventura ;)
Tidgy's getting a swimming pool and diving board.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello again. I've been absent a while and was concerned that I hadn't seen you on my return. Glad you've been able to pull up an aardvark and join us for a while :)
Hoooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad to hear from you!!!!!!!:)
Hope all's well.
I too have been busy elsewhere.
But i still pop in now and then.