COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
My truck needs to be buffed out. The paint is all chalky. I just had to re paint the hood and roof on Kellys car due to the clear coat fading. The other car is only a year old and so far, so good.
This Florida sun is something else!
(Luckily I was a body man in another life.)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Gotta go.
I spent way too much time on the forum today. With some talk of food. Some talk of dogs. Even some talk about tortoises. Then I got off topic and did some spouse bashing and then almost got into a fight while I was attempting to be helpful.
What a day.
Have a nice weekend and thanks for the company.
I'll be off to see if Suki left me any gifts............Blowing my horn as I drive.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
My truck needs to be buffed out. The paint is all chalky. I just had to re paint the hood and roof on Kellys car due to the clear coat fading. The other car is only a year old and so far, so good.
This Florida sun is something else!
(Luckily I was a body man in another life.)

I'm lucky my mate works in a body shop... a bottle of vodka gets me free products;).

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Gotta go.
I spent way too much time on the forum today. With some talk of food. Some talk of dogs. Even some talk about tortoises. Then I got off topic and did some spouse bashing and then almost got into a fight while I was attempting to be helpful.
What a day.
Have a nice weekend and thanks for the company.
I'll be off to see if Suki left me any gifts............Blowing my horn as I drive.

take care mr ed, hope you have a good weekend. just remember to keep on :) , and if you cant then have a wibble :)