COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
result!!! another day on ebay ahead? I'm still chasing my tail from Monday playing catch up, I'm 3hrs behind on work:/
No. My credit card is smoking.
Don't let me stop you from working. I'm busy all day stopping myself from doing actual work.
Desk sitting again.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
I've only ever been out with one man older than me. I don't go looking for toy boys - in fact all I've ever wanted is a 80+ year old billionaire - I would even settle for him being a millionaire.;)
Romantic? NO.
Practical? YES.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
How about a new topic?
Kids?
No kids?
Why? (optional)
Me. No kids.
Though I have raised and supported five step kids during two marriages and currently have three step grandkids. (If there IS such a thing?)
I was always afraid of having children. I thought that I would be too selfish. Too immature.And most of my girlfriends I didn't think made very good "Mom" material.
I also grew up with no father and I wasn't in a hurry to pass down that whole ordeal.
As chance would have it, I married two of the three women that I fell in love with and both of them had previously had children and had had their tubes tied. So unless something very unlikely happens, (I'm 51) My family tree ends with a dead limb!
On a side note, I've only very recently started to regret not having kids.
At least I wont have someone telling me what a lousy parent I was.o_O

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
How about a new topic?
Kids?
No kids?
Why? (optional)
Me. No kids.
Though I have raised and supported five step kids during two marriages and currently have three step grandkids. (If there IS such a thing?)
I was always afraid of having children. I thought that I would be too selfish. Too immature.And most of my girlfriends I didn't think made very good "Mom" material.
I also grew up with no father and I wasn't in a hurry to pass down that whole ordeal.
As chance would have it, I married two of the three women that I fell in love with and both of them had previously had children and had had their tubes tied. So unless something very unlikely happens, (I'm 51) My family tree ends with a dead limb!
On a side note, I've only very recently started to regret not having kids.
At least I wont have someone telling me what a lousy parent I was.o_O

I have never been keen on the idea of having kids. after having a kid in the house all weekend, jade enevitable brought the subject up... my answer was still no. we are 30 this year, own a house and stable jobs. logically now would be the time, but I still ain't keen!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
How about a new topic?
Kids?
No kids?
Why? (optional)
Me. No kids.
Two kids except they're adult now. The eldest is nearly 23, graduated from university and currently studying Prairie Dogs in Canada. The youngest is 20 next week and is at university and doing rather well.

Why? We wanted kids

I would not want to have delayed parenting another 10 years or so as seems to be the fashion now... I am glad we did it around the age of 30 (are you listening johnandjade ;) )

We were younger and better able to cope with the disruption then and now they've fledged we're young, fit and wealthy enough to enjoy having time together without them.