COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
I was thinking about my older woman comment and realized that every girlfriend I ever had. Both wives and all but just one woman I ever dated have been older than myself.
It's about 1 to 5 years with the biggest gap being 12 years.
Strange, huh?
I don't find myself attracted to older women in particular and it's not about maturity. I'm a young jerk at heart.
Has anyone else had all younger or all older relationships?

all my girls I've been with have been older, one was in her 40's when i was in my mid 20's... I bagged myself a cougar lol. jade is older than me by 1 day believe it or not!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning from cold but sunny GLA. how is everyone today? sticking with the topic of older women, I would love to run off into the sunset with this one ;)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
While I am sure that both sides are pleased that Rangers are capable of competing at the higher level again, Rangers and Celtic need each other despite the rivalry, it is a shame that the violence has returned too. Glasgow has always been worse than the other UK city rivalries sadly. It spoils the game for everyone. ;(

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
good mornooning from cold but sunny GLA. how is everyone today? sticking with the topic of older women, I would love to run off into the sunset with this one ;)
After a certain age, just running anywhere is a task!;)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
all my girls I've been with have been older, one was in her 40's when i was in my mid 20's... I bagged myself a cougar lol. jade is older than me by 1 day believe it or not!
Yep. I had a 29 year old GF when I was 17.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
While I am sure that both sides are pleased that Rangers are capable of competing at the higher level again, Rangers and Celtic need each other despite the rivalry, it is a shame that the violence has returned too. Glasgow has always been worse than the other UK city rivalries sadly. It spoils the game for everyone. ;(

it's sad that it's just 'normal' life here:(

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
well my apprentice is in the deep end today. the gaffa at his placement is off AND our guy who is working with him is off as well! I have faith he'll come out on top (especially since i can pop over to help him ;) )

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
there are worse things you could be spending your money on. hows the buggy tune up going?
I didn't get the parts from CLUB CAR Japan yet.
I need to reinforce the transmission to handle the engines power.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
I have an extra Kawasaki KZ1000 engine laying in my garage. It's a 1977. A year that has no real value. But it is anvil reliable and it does make 81 B.H.P..........
Nowadays, an 81 H.P. motorcycle is down right weak. But an 81 H.P. golf cart might be pretty cool.